Yes, another Neutrogena post.. but it's leading up to a great giveaway!
I know this post is pretty long and I was going to break it up but I just want to get on to the good stuff! lol
I got to try out some products from the Neutrogena Deep Clean Line.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Daily Scrub
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Cleanser/Mask
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub
Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Daily Scrub
On sale right now at CVS for $6.39
- Gentle exfoliating scrub combats oil and controls shine so skin is left looking and feeling smoother and healthier
- Contains Rice Protein Technology to remove skin impurities and absorb oil on the surface of the skin.
- Absorbs oil 10X faster than silica or clay.
- Holds 2X as much oil as silica or clay, making it a superior oil absorber that grabs oil like a magnet
- Clinically proven to instantly absorb 85% of built up oil and visibly control shine for up to eight hours
Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Cleanser/Mask
On sale right now at CVS for $6.39
- Rich 2-in-1 cleanser works to combat oil and control shine and can be used as a cleanser or, on those extra oily days, and intensive 3-minute mask
- Contains the same Rice Protein Technology as the Daily Scrub
- Clinically proven to visibly control shine for up to eight hours.
I tried the shine control products and that did not go so well.
I was really excited to test these out too. =(
Let me first say that they smell sooo good. Such a nice and clean scent.
I also love that the cleanser can be used as a mask
It didn't dry my face out at all and left it feeling so soft.
I feel like it did keep my face shine free a little bit longer than usual but definitely nowhere near 8 hours(maybe 1-3 hrs).
I only used this for about a week and noticed that my skin was looking no bueno and bumpy. I know it had to be the shine control products because if I skipped a day the bumps would disappear.
So I dropped that from my daily routine.
*I just want to remind you that although a product works or doesn't work for me does not guarantee it will work the same for you. So just because this product gave me bad skin for about a week doesn't mean that you won't think it's amazing.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser($6.39 @CVS) and Gentle Scrub ($5.03 @ CVS)
- Cleansers that clean so deep down into pores they even remove blackhead-causing dirt and oil for the deepest feeling clean.
- Effective formula cleans deep down into the pores, dissolving dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Contains a beta hydroxy acid which washes away dead surface skin cells that can dull the complexion.
- Contains menthol for a refreshing, cooling feeling
- Leaves skin with a deep-feeling clean
- Improves complexion by leaving skin cleaner, softer, smoother and healthier-looking
- No pore-clogging residue
- Oil free
- Dermatologist tested
As for these Deep Clean products, I haven't tried them so I can't give you my opinion.
My sister used them and she liked them. She has sensitive skin so many products don't agree with her.
They didn't dry out her skin and left it feeling clean and soft.
They have a nice, clean scent although I think the shine control products smell a whole lot better.
I also got Neutrogena Deep Clean Shine Control Blotting Sheets.
- Silky, ultra-absorbent sheets instantly remove excess surface oil that may clog pores, without over-drying skin or disturbing makeup
- Fragrance- Free
- Safe to use as often as needed
- Clinically proven to leave skin shine free for up to four house and reduce shine by 95%
Around $5.99 for 50 sheets
I love blotting sheets. I've been keeping these with me at all times.
It doesn't leave my skin shine free for up to four hours like they say.
To me they seem like any other blotting papers I've tried. I don't really see a difference.
There is a piece of double sided tape on the inside of the flap so that when u open it, it pulls a sheet right out for you.
Have you tried any of these products?
What did you think of them?
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were sent(free) by PR for review.