Summertime is almost here!
But remember, all that fun in the sun can harm your skin.
Always apply a sunscreen 30 minutes before stepping out.
Here are a few products from Neutrogena that can help protect your skin from the sun's rays.
"Neutrogena sunscreens with Helioplex meet and exceed the FDA standard and provide superior broad spectrum sun protection. Helioplex, a proven broad spectrum sunscreen technology, is formulated with the ideal balance of UVA and UVB filters to match the sun's damage profile."
Neutrogena Wet Skin Spray and Lotion
(Spray available in SPF 30, 50, and 85. Lotion available in SPF 45.)
Prices ranging from $10.99-12.99
- First ever water-resistant sunscreen specifically designed for wet skin application to provide broad spectrum sun protection in wet/sweaty or dry conditions
- Formulated with:
- Water-resistant technology that provides an effective protective barrier on skin
- Proven to provide full strength protection even on wet skin
- Sweat-resistant and water-resistant
- Light fragrance
- Oil-free , PABA free and Hypoallergenic
Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen
(Spray and lotion available in SPF 30 and 70. 1oz travel-friendly size available in SPF 70.)
Prices ranging from $1.99-10.99
- Broad spectrum sunscreen designed to protect skin from sun and impurities in water
- Repels salt and other elements that can damage skin
- Sweat- and water-resistant
- Light fragrance
- Oil free, PABA free and hypoallergenic
Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen with PureScreen
"PureScreen Technology contains a blend of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which are naturally sourced sunscreen ingredients, known to be gentle on sensitive skin."
(Available in SPF 60.)
Prices ranging from $10.49-10.99
- A gentle physical sunscreen that provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection
- Clinically proven to :
- In a double blind study* was found to be effective in prevention of sunburns on babies
- Minimizes the chalky appearance associated with physical sunscreen
- Oil-free, Fragrance free, PABA-free
Remember to reapply your sunscreen about every 2 hours.
Keep an eye out for a giveaway coming very soon! :)
Follow on: Twitter. Instagram. Facebook. Tumblr.
Disclaimer: Products mentioned in this post were sent(free) by the Company or a PR Rep.