Golden eyes and bright lips are a must for me once the weather starts getting warmer. This look would also work lovely as prom makeup. It's something easy and screams "Hot!".
For my face, I used Rimmel's Stay Matte Foundation in "True Beige" and added a little highlight/contour action which, of course, does wonders. I then applied a bronze and peach blush to my cheeks and locked it all in with a setting spray.
Oh, and let's not forget the gorgeous pop of color(Rimmel's "Back To Fuchsia") on my lips! Apply, blot, and repeat.
Check out your local Walmart for all of these products.
How to get the eye look:First, apply an eyeshadow primer.
1. Using the Rimmel Glam Eyes "Sun Safari" quad, pat the golden shade(#1) onto your lid with a damp brush.
2. Sweep a matte brown eyeshadow into the crease.
3. Place a light matte neutral eyeshadow under your brow.
4. Apply an almost white, matte eyeshadow in the tear duct. Then take the lightest shade(#3) from the "Sun Safari" quad and place it over that.
5. Add shadows #3 and #4 to lower lash line. Apply your eyeliner and Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and you're all done!
Since this month is Rimmel’s 180 year anniversary, there will be a $1 off coupon in the Sunday newspaper for the Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and Stay Matte Foundation.
Rimmel is also giving away 25 $50 gift baskets filled with their best products. Enter below for your chance to win!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Coty® Rimmel® Giveaway starts at 4/2/14 at 12:00 A.M. (midnight) ET and ends on 4/25/14 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Open only to (i) members of the Social Fabric community, (ii) legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and (iii) who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Click here for Official Rules and details including how to enter, entry criteria, prizes and restrictions, etc. Void in PR and where prohibited. Sponsor: Collective Bias, Inc.
Check out my instagram for a mini tutorial.
Hope this look gives you a little #BeautyInspiration !