Get patriotic this fourth of July with these fun nails.
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine "French White Creme"
- Sally Hansen Insta-dri "Co-Bolt Blue"
- O.P.I. Red
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
- dotting tool or hair pin
- striping tape
1. Apply a base coat and paint your nails as shown below.
2. Once nails are dry, stick striping tape to your index and middle fingers. I used 5-6 pieces on each nail. Then, paint over the tape with red polish and peel off while nails are wet.
3. Dip your dotting tool(or in my case.. a hair pin) into white nail polish and add dots to blue nails.
4. Apply your top coat.
Tag me on Instagram or email me a photo if you recreate this design!