Easily transition your hair from day to night.
Try out these fab hair styles for a date night, girl's night out, or your upcoming holiday parties.
Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q Brushless Motor Dryer $119.97 @ Walmart
- Increased airflow to reduce drying time by up to 70%
- Dries equivalent to a 2000-watt professional dryer
- Ionic technology for smooth, shiny hair and up to 70% less frizz
- Patent-pending technology to reduce noise by up to 40%
- Up to 10x longer life than a DC motor dryer
- Professional SVT line cord
- Features tourmaline-ceramic technology to reduce frizz and flyaways
- Sleep mode function for energy efficient
- Conair Infiniti curling iron has auto-shut off after 60 minutes
- 6' swivel tangle-free cord
- 2 heat levels and 3 timer settings with automatic beep indicator
- Instant 30-second heat-up and recovery
- Innovative technology allows you to create a consistent look time after time
- Create a variety of curls quickly and easily
- Go from spiral to tighter curls or a relaxed tousled look faster with the instant 30 second heat up
- Barrel and curl chamber allow you to create your own look
On To The Hair!
- Infiniti Pro by Conair Curl Secret
- Infiniti Pro by Conair 3Q Brushless Motor Dryer
- Conair Velvet Paddle Brush
- Conair 90 pack Bobby Pins
- Tresemme heat protectant
- Tresemme hairspray
2. Detangle with a wide tooth comb. Apply a heat protectant and any styling products you usually use on your hair.
3. Rough dry your hair a bit so that it's damp but not soaking wet.
4. I separated my hair into sections and blow dried using the Conair Pro 3Q and my Conair Velvet paddle brush. I like to start with the front sections of my head first(this is where I have the most frizz). Next, I go to the sections all the way in the back to give my arms a rest, and then the middle.
2. After you've braided your section, bring it into a 3 strand braid. Make sure it's long enough to reach the back side of your head and pin it by criss-crossing two bobby pins.
Nighttime hair(Option 1):
To take your hair from day to night, all you need are some gorgeous curls.
2. Take a small section and place it into the curling iron.
You can also get soft glamorous waves by taking your brush and carefully brushing through your curls and smoothing them out.
Which style do you like best?
Have you tried these Conair products?