|Source | Vogue|
Beyonce rocked gorgeous long waves at the 2015 Grammys, and guess what? They're actually really easy to recreate. Check out Pantene celebrity stylist Kim Kimble's steps on how you can get Beyonce's look.
1. To achieve soft, edgy waves, start with clean hair using a lightweight regimen that won’t weigh hair down, will add volume and prevent frizz.
2. Use a volumizing product all over hair, like the Pantene Pro-V Full & Strong PowerFULL Body Booster Spray—it adds fullness and shine from root to tip, and is perfect to use just before heat styling. You can also use a small amount of anti-frizz serum or crème before blow-drying hair straight.
3. Separate hair into 2 inch sections and use a 1.5 inch tourmaline flat iron to begin creating the loose waves. Place the flat iron a few inches below the root and twist the flat iron a turn and a half before gliding the iron down the hair shaft. This adds a curl throughout the entire length of hair, while also smoothing it out and making it look effortless.
4. Next, run fingers through hair to loosen up the curl and create an edgy wave. Take the flat iron and quickly run it over each section of hair again to flatten it a bit—you don’t want to make it look too flat or straight or else the wave will fall out.
5. Take a pea size amount of shine serum and run fingers through hair again to enhance shine and lock out frizz. I love using the Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Smooth Serum with Argan Oil because of its lightweight texture and humidity control for silky, soft hair.
6. Finish the style off with a medium-hold hairspray, like the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray to keep the style in place while also allowing the waves to move.