Not sure what to pack for your workout? I've got you covered with a list of gym bag essentials.
- The most important thing for me are headphones/earbuds because music always makes everything better and will keep you in the zone. (Skullcandy Ink'd 2 Earbuds - $19.99)
- An armband will make your workout easier by keeping your phone/music player out of the way. (Insten Sport Armband - $5.49)
- Bring a small towel to dry off during your sweaty gym session. (LT Ultra-Dry Hand Towel - $6.71)
- If you're lifting weights, make sure you have gloves to prevent calluses from forming. (Gold's Gym Weight Lifting Gloves - $8.77)
- You will most likely be hungry after the gym, so take a snack that's packed with protein. (Quest Bar - $2.39)
- Always remember to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during your workout.(OXO Good Grips Water Bottle - $21.99)
- Save yourself and others around you by packing deodorant.. must I really explain why? (Degree MotionSense- $3.88)
- A few sprays of dry shampoo will soak up your oily/sweaty mess and have your hair smelling fresh. (Umberto Dry Clean Dry Shampoo - $9.99)
- These hair ties will not only keep your hair out of your face but will also keep your hair free of dents. (Invisibobble - $8)
- A brush to detangle your messy hair. (The Wet Brush - $8.99)
- Prevent breakouts by using face wipes after your gym session. (Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Wipes - $5.59)
- Keep your lips smooth with your favorite lip balm. (Carmex Lip Balm - $1.59)
- A lightweight type of foundation like a tinted moisturizer or BB/CC cream is quick and easy to apply after your workout.(Loreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream - $7.99)
- If you're going to bring #13, then you should probably also bring along a cream blush since it's easy to apply and will add some color to your face. (NYX Cream Blush - $6.99)
What are some of your gym must-haves?