When it comes to nails in the Summertime, fun and bold is where it's at. This design is is just that and very easy to do!
- NK base coat
- Essie "Come Here!"
- Shany Nail Polish #19
- Sinful Colors "Gold Medal"
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat
- striping tape(got mine on Amazon)
1. Apply your base coat. Then, paint your nails in the order shown above(except for the ring finger). The ring finger should be painted gold.
3. Paint half of your nail with Shany #19 and the other with Essie "Come Here!"
4. Carefully peel off tape while nail is still wet.
5. Apply top coat.
What's your favorite Summer shade?