Valentine's Day is only a few days away!
If you've got a hot date, don't forget to add these tips to your to do-list. For my fabulous single ladies, check out my Single Girl's Guide To Valentine's Day.
1. First, get that mani/pedi on point. Being chipped and crusty is not a good look. Since I have no patience to wait for my nails to dry, I use Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat which dramatically cuts down drying time.
2. Don't forget to exfoliate your lips! I like to cover them with a thick layer of lip balm before I start my makeup so that it has time to sit and moisturize. Once my makeup is done, I wipe off the lip balm and lightly scrub my lips with a damp toothbrush. They will feel super soft and even look a little fuller.
3. Go for a long lasting lipstick, like Sephora's Cream Lip Stain, to hold up during kisses with your boo.
4. If you're showing off your legs in a sexy dress, I love mixing body lotion with a little bit of baby oil for a gorgeous glow.
5. Spray your favorite fragrance onto your pulse points(anywhere you can feel your pulse e.g. neck, wrists, inside of elbows, and back of knees). The heat that radiates from these spots will actually help activate the scent.
6. Remember to throw some mints/gum in your bag to keep your breath minty fresh.
What do you like to do before a date?
Drawing by SMG.Doodles